Those of us who aren't among the chosen 1,000 participants have until
to get our submissions in.
500 words addressing one of the 10 subject areas:
* Productivity Agenda - education, skills, training, science and innovation
* Australian Economy - the future of the Australian economy
* Sustainability and Climate Change - population, sustainability, climate change and water
* Rural Australia - future directions for rural industries and rural communities
* Health - a long-term national health strategy – including the challenges of preventative health, workforce planning and the ageing population
* Communities and Families - strengthening communities, supporting families and social inclusion
* Indigenous Australia - options for the future of Indigenous Australia
* Creative Australia - towards a creative Australia: the future of the arts, film and design
* Australian Governance - the future of Australian governance: renewed democracy, a more open government (including the role of the media), the structure of the Federation and the rights and responsibilities of citizens
* Australia's Future in the World - Australia’s future security and prosperity in a rapidly changing region and world
As the 2020 Summit website says:
"Submissions must be received no later than 5:00pm Wednesday 9 April 2008."